Here by the sea things have been so up in the air the last few weeks. To be honest it’s been a bit of a roller coaster hell. One ride that I need to get off quick as its having an effect on my health.
I’m not sure where this year has gone but there’s only 7 weeks left. Seven short weeks left of 2015. To make things a little better for myself, I’m making a few changes. Little simple things to get my health back on track.
These next 7 weeks, for 7 days each week, I’m making 7 simple changes.
- Drink at least 8 glasses of water. I’ve been neglecting this and my body has been paying for it.
- Apply hand cream regular. With the change in the weather have made my hands so dry.
- Moisturise daily. It’s something that I sometimes neglect everyday and my skin is noticing this now the weather is going cold.
- Put my phone down at least 30 minutes before I go to bed. I need to switch off.
- Go to be early enough to get 8 hours sleep every night.
- Take 30 minutes each day to sit, relax and switch off from everything around me.
- Write down at least 1 positive every day.
I spend so much time looking out for others, trying to make sure others are happy and well I have been neglecting my own happiness. Deep down I know this is beginning to affect my health.
I’ve also realised since turning 40, that when I do get a blip with my health it takes longer to get back to being me. I need to ensure I’m moisturising all over daily, my skin really noticed the difference. I’ve also had to chafe products I’m using as I need a more richer product to counteract signs of ageing.
Quite simply, I’ve been neglecting my health and well being too much of late.
This needs to stop. I need to start thinking about me.
What are you doing to be kind to yourself?