I have read many posts linking up the the reasons to be cheerful linky but I think I have only ever joined in once or twice. To be honest this is something I struggle with. I don’t know why but I do. There are so many things in my life that I am thankful for but I sit and write them down and they just sound so cheesy. Other peoples posts don’t sound like this to me, so why do mine?
This week I am needing to sit down and come up with some ppositives as there are many things that are getting me down this week. Many things that are causinf negative and unwanted issues in my life and my childrens.
These are many reasons to be cheerful this week:
- The sun is shining. It is the most glorious day here today. Love may the sun shine down on us!
- I’ve had shingles for the past 2 weeks and I’m starting to feel better.
- After 5 months of planning, planning and even more planning it appears to be paying off and I am taking my businesses in the direction I want. Its going to take time but plans and small actions are starting to reap benefits.
- My two gorgeous children are coping fantastically with a very stressful and upsetting situation at school. words fail me as to how proud I am with the way they have handled what has been going on for such a long time now.
- Britmums Live is only 2 weeks away and I am so looking forward to it!
What are your reasons to be cheerful this week?